This Sweet Potato Power Bowl is jam-packed with fresh ingredients that taste great, and are super good for you! A power bowl that gives you different flavors with each bite!
An easy to make, veggie filled bowl with a little kick! Feel free to experiment with other veggies, such as broccoli, cilantro, other sprouts, etc.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into 1/2 rounds
- 1.5 tsp avocado oil
- 2-3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup tahini sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small lemon
- 1.5 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1.5 tbsp Spicy Sesame Seed Oil (sub regular olive oil for less spice)
- A splash of water
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potato rounds on baking sheet, drizzle with avocado oil, coating both sides. Bake for 20 minutes, until crispy along edges.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, create dressing by first sauteing garlic on the stove top with oil in a small pan at medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic to tahini sauce, juice from the lemon, salt, spicy sesame seed oil, and a little water to blender. Blend until smooth, adding more water if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Assemble the bowls by dividing the cooked rice evenly between 2 bowls, top with sweet potato rounds, carrots, edamame, bean sprouts, and drizzle with tahini dressing. Finish with sesame seeds.