It’s carrot cake in a healthy breakfast bowl! Carrot Cake Quinoa Oatmeal is gluten free, plant-based, refined sugar free, and absolutely delicious!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups almond milk (or half water and half almond milk)
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large carrot
- 1 tbsp all spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Pure maple syrup
- Bring almond milk to a light boil, and add oats.
- Reduce heat and let oats cook, stirring when needed.
- While oats are cooking, grate carrot (I like to use a cheese grater).
- Once oats are done cooking, add cooked quinoa, grated carrot, all spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon powder.
- Dish out into bowls, top with raisins and raw cashews, and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.