Spicy Quinoa Buffalo Bites for an appetizer or game day snack are the perfect go-to for those eating plany-based meals, and the meat eaters! They are gluten free, dairy free, and vegan, yet taste so close to junk food instead of a superfood!
Vegan Quinoa Buffalo Bites that are gluten free, dairy free, and perfect for an appetizer or snack! Will impress even the meat-eaters!
20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 cup Water, filtered
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Hot sauce
- 3 1/2 cups Quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup Oat flour
- 1 Lime
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl combine 3 tbsp of flaxseed and 1/2 water to create your flaxeggs. Set aside for 5 minutes, until it creates a gel-like consistency.
- Saute minced garlic in a small pan on medium heat in avocado oil for roughly 60 seconds, until lightly browned. (This will take away some bitterness, and give more flavor. If you are short on time, you can skip this step if needed.)
- In same bowl you used earlier, add hot sauce, minced garlic, the juice from half of the lemon, and cooked quinoa. Combine well.
- Add in oat flour and combine with your hands until completely distributed.
- Roll mixture into small balls, and place on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 350 F for 30 minutes, flipping 1-2 times in between, getting the balls crispy on all sides.
- Remove from heat and squeeze the remaining lime juice on the cooked quinoa buffalo bites.
- Serve warm with vegan ranch, and enjoy!