These Quinoa Black Bean Crunchy Tacos are gluten free, vegan, totally healthy, and totally delicious! Finished with fresh cilantro and a squirt of lime, even the meat lovers will be impressed with this dish!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 8 oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can olives, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 garlic clove, minced)
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- Fresh salsa
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice from a lime
- In large pan, heat coconut oil at med-high heat, and saute chopped mushrooms until soft. (Roughly three minutes)
- Add cooked quinoa, black beans, olives, garlic powder, cumin, and a little salt. Stir until combined and all warmed.
- Fill taco shells with filling, and top with fresh salsa, cilantro, and a squirt of lime.