Celebrate while still being healthy with Patriotic Nice Cream! A healthy “ice cream” recipe that is dairy free, has no refined sugar, and great to serve to family and friends for the holiday.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4-6 frozen bananas
- 1/2 - 1 cup almond milk
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries, chopped
- In high speed blender, blend frozen bananas with vanilla extract, and a splash of almond milk together until smooth. Add more almond milk if too thick. Place in bowl and set in freezer.
- Blend frozen strawberries with almond milk until smooth, like you did with bananas.
- In cups, layer the two nice cream flavors to your liking, and then top with chopped fresh strawberries and blueberries.
This can make 2-4 average servings, or you can make mini cups to serve at a BBQ or event.