Crock-pot mashed cauliflower is vegan, gluten free, and a perfect potato substitute!
10 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 medium sized heads Cauliflower
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Nutmeg and/or paprika for garnishing
- Pour 2 cups of filtered water into crock-pot, and turn on low.
- Rinse cauliflower, then cut off stem and cut into florets. Place cauliflower in crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3-4. (Or until tender)
- Once ready to prepare, mince garlic and lightly saute on stove for a few minutes on med heat.
- Remove florets from crock-pot, place in high speed blender with garlic, coconut oil, and pink salt. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with seasonings on top, such as paprika, nutmeg, and/or black pepper. Enjoy!