Gluten free, plant-based, and super healthy Labor Prep Cookies recipe! A healthy pregnancy snack to help prepare for childbirth, giving you extra nutrients, and keeping your body fueled for labor prep.
- 3 Bananas, very ripe
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup Cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter, natural
- 2 cups Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In high speed blender or food processor, add your bananas and dates, and blend for about 20 seconds mostly chop up. (You can chop dates by hand if you do not have a blender/food processor, and mix the rest by hand.)
- Add the rest of the ingredients together, and combine by hand, or on "dough" setting with a food processor.
- Place spoonfuls on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes and enjoy!