This Ginger Berry Smoothie Bowl with Peanut Butter Drizzle has alllll the goods. Jam-packed with tons of fruit, protein galore with chia seeds and peanut butter, and works great for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert! You choose! Perfect for a warm summer day.
A ginger berry smoothie bowl that is loaded with tons of yummy toppings to give it the perfect crunch! Thick enough to eat with a spoon, with the flavor of a delicious smoothie.
10 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1.5 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1.5 cups almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- Peanut butter
- Chia seeds
- Chopped almonds
- Extra frozen berries
- In a high speed blender, combine frozen berries, frozen bananas, grated ginger, and almond milk. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with as much peanut butter, chia seeds, chopped almonds, and frozen berries as you'd like!
- Enjoy right away (before it starts to melt)!